Building Manager Australia is largely recognised as an ‘Employer of Choice” in the industry . This has been largely as a result of innovative practices and systems to support its personnel lifestyle and wellbeing. If you are thinking of a career in Building Management or Concierge. Please complete the application below.
A building manager is an on-site caretaker who performs the day-to-day operations of a building. They are appointed by members of a Strata Committee.
Some strata’s may have numerous amounts of lots therefore increasing the amount of traffic and activities requiring someone to oversee and mitigate.
The strata manager works at the direction of the Strata committee and their role is one of a banker, administrator and lawyer. They manage the funds of the owners, issue levy notices, hold the position of Chairman, Secretary, and Treasurer (if Committee wishes), pay contractors, ensure the owners are complying with strata laws.
Taking Building Management to a new level
Professionalism is key
BMAUS is an integrated building and facilities management company that has evolved to meet the needs of today’s strata buildings. We understand, most importantly, that we are a services company entrusted with the care and comfort of your homes.
We offer highly professional Building Managers with the necessary skills and aptitudes to meet the needs of the simplest to the most complex needs of your strata. Quite simply, BMAUS is the solution you’ve been looking for.
Our team members have strong expertise and experience
• Compilation of building defects
• Control of key and access systems
• Management and audit of security operations
• Supervision of communications systems
• Operation of concierge and reception service
• Reporting and advising the owners corporation of all building issues
• Supervision of contractors
• Control of furniture and goods entry and exit
• Enforcement of by-laws and rules relating to the property
• Attending owners corporation and other relevant meetings
To find out more, please contact us. We look forward to being an integral part of your building’s success!